The latest version of firmware for Samsung Galaxy C 7 which is made for China that's why we can say that Android latest version for China Marshmallow 6.1 direct download link on mega you can download without any account or id just click on download link and you download will begin.
Check the firmware received air method (OTA)
That method (OTA) you don't need to download the full firmware from our download link you can check the update for your phone firmware automatically without any other requirements only connect your phone wifi and go to setting and then >About> then tip on software update if your phone have any updates you will find here if you smartphone has any firmware updates for here you can get latest updates after click on start downloading update when download compared you have to click on install and your phone will reboot and start updating.
Why you need to flash your phone!
When you flash or hard reset your smartphone or another android device it removes all the case of our phone and makes it fresh. Besides, while browsing the internet, or share data via wifi or Bluetooth our phone can be get affected by malware. When you flash your device, during the flashing all the old data will be removed and the malware from your device also removed. There are some apps you have sometimes installed from unauthorized sites or clicking on adds while doing something online on free apps then it will be difficult to uninstall from your device. These apps also decrease the space of your phone memory. In this case, you need to flash your device. Many software on a mobile phone has the expiration date. Every year the company brings the update of the mobile software. So, it is essential to update the software to keep the phone alive and up to date most of the mobile phone brands give updates of there smart devices to look like a new one. Thus flashing makes your phone life extended. It also increases the battery timing.
- if your phone did not work properly and showing errors during doing something like gaming or chatting its showing errors like that (android system has stopped, Google has stopped working or any game which you love to play during the playing that game your phones says XYZ has stopped) in that type of cases first of all try to make a soft reset your phone form setting after soft reset your phone will start working.
- After soft resetting, your phone still showing errors then make a hard reset your phone will be OK.
- At last, after soft and hard reset you are getting the same problem then you have to flash your phone with the latest version of firmware of your smartphone then your phone will start normally and work fine.
Before starting the official update of your phone you must have to >
- full backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, pics, and videos after updating all of your data will be loose.
- Make sure that your phone is charged up to 50%
- MTK USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- Flash Tool must install on your PC.
- The correct firmware of your model must be download.
- First of all, you must have to install Samsung USB driver if you do not have click here to download the driver.
- After download zip file extracts it:
- Open Odin3v1.87 or the latest version of Odin I used this version.
- Then select one by all the files where you extract the zip file.
- Then put your phone into download mode pressing power, vol- and menu key same time.
- When you phone in download mode connects USB cable.
- Then without clicking anywhere just click on start button.
- The important request does not flash if you are new in flashing.
- If you want to do that the check you mobile battery charge up to 50% must then flash.
That firmware update is only for only for Samsung Galaxy C7 SM-7000 don't try to install that firmware on other models of Samsung Android devices that can destroy your phone.