Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910G) latest firmware Android Version 6.1 and official Android lollypop 5.0.1 download link for free you can download both of version if you want to install old version then you can download android 5.1 for SM-N910G then you can directly download that package on google drive or want to update with latest version android 6.1 with Odin. if you want to update your phone with latest version Marshmallow 6.1 then try another link you will find the latest version.
If you,r Phone is Power ON and you just want to update your phone through WIFI downloading updates on your phone form setting then about device then tip on software update then you phone will check it,s latest update.The SM-N910G update OTA package size is about 1.6GB - 1.8GB if you have good wifi connection then you can easily download it.
After Root same case phone did not boot normal and restarting on Samsung logo then put your phone into download mode and vol down your phone will boot normally if not then do that 3 or 4 times then phone will boot normally
- Download the zip package by giving a link.
- Unzip the zip folder on your PC any drive.
- Open Odin latest version or which you have.
- Then select one from all the files where you extract the zip file like BL, AP, CP, and SCS or if you have one file pack then put that file on AP.
- Then put your phone DOWNLOAD MODE holding power+vol down+menu together.
- Then connect USB cable with your phone USB driver must be install.
- If you did,t have Samsung USB Drivers then Click here
- When phone connected to PC on Odin ID: COM will show com port.
- Then without clicking anywhere just click on start button.
- After flash don phone will be restart automatically.
- so you have flash you Samsung SM-N910G.
That firmware update is only for only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910G) don't try to install that firmware on other models of Samsung Android devices that can destroy your phone.
CF-Root file SM-N910G