Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 official firmware Android version 4.0.4 For India direct download link on Mediafire.Download official flash file for Samsung flash tool (Odin) or any other Samsung mobile flashing tool like Z3X tool or NS Pro or any Samsung flashing tool which you have you can flash your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 with an official firmware update.This is official firmware form Samsung Odin flash file if your phone did not work properly or any other problem or you want to change language file on your phone then you can flash your phone with this firmware file easily without the help of any other flash device just use Odin and Samsung USB driver flash your phone at home.
Firmware and device Info:
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562
File size:578 MB
Reginal Code: India
Android OS: 4.0.4
Before updating your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 at home with Odin you must have to install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC for downloading USB drivers click on the Link 1 Link 2 and install USB Drivers on your PC then follow the next para.
Check the firmware received air method (OTA)
That method (OTA) you don't need to download the full firmware from our download link you can check the update for your phone firmware automatically without any other requirements only connect your phone wifi and go to setting and then >About> then tip on software update if your phone have any updates you will find here if you smartphone has any firmware updates for here you can get latest updates after click on start downloading update when download compared you have to click on install and your phone will reboot and start updating.
Why you need to flash your phone!
- if your phone did not work properly and showing errors during doing something like gaming or chatting its showing errors like that (android system has stopped, Google has stopped working or any game which you love to play during the playing that game your phones says XYZ has stopped) in that type of cases first of all try to make a soft reset your phone form setting after soft reset your phone will start working.
- After soft resetting, your phone still showing errors then make a hard reset your phone will be OK.
- At last, after soft and hard reset you are getting the same problem then you have to full flash your phone with the latest version of firmware of your smartphone then your phone will start normally and work fine.
Before starting the official update of your phone you must have to >
- full backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, pics, and videos after updating all of your data will be lost.
- Make sure that your phone is charged up to 50%
- Samsung USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- Odin Flash Tool must install on your PC.
- The correct firmware of your model must be download.
- If you did,t have Samsung USB Drivers then Click here
- When phone connected to PC on Odin ID: COM will show com port.
- Then without clicking anywhere just click on start button.
- After flash don phone will be restart automatically.
- And your phone is ready to use.
That firmware update is only for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Firmware doesn't try to install that firmware on other models of Samsung Android devices that can destroy your phone.
Download link 2 Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Android 4.0.4 Flash File For India