Galaxy S6 Edge G925F official firmware update file for Odin flash tool if your phone has android 5.1Lollipop and you want to update it android 6.1 [Marshmallow] then you can download it before You may check and confirm the firmware build version of your Galaxy S6 Edge first then download firmware if match to the firmware build details then download it if your phone already have android 6.1 then you don't need to flash your phone if your facing errors while doing some thing then make full reset your phone will be OK after hard reset your phone did,t work will then you have to flash it.
After updating 5.1 Lollipop to 6.1 Marshmallow you can OTA update to 7.0 Nougat with SD card or online update form your phone if you have good internet connection via wifi or 3G or 4G your phone will automatically chick it updates if updates are available for your region then your phone will start it automatically.
- Before starting official update of your phone, you must have to >
- full backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, pics, and videos after updating all of your data will be lost.
- Make sure that your phone is charged up to 50%
- SAMSUNG USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- Odin must install on your PC.
- The correct firmware of your model must be download.
- If you did,t have Samsung USB Drivers then Click here
- When phone connected to PC on Odin ID: COM will show com port.
- Then without clicking anywhere just click on start button.
- After flash don phone will be restart automatically.
- so you have flash you Samsung SM-G925F.
That firmware update is only for only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F don't try to install that firmware on other models of Samsung Android devices that can destroy your phone.