Qmobile is one of the leading mobile phone brands in Pakistan making powerful smartphones and feature at a low price. QMOBILE ENERGY X2 is MTK based phone having MT6580 CPU and latest Android version 6.0 Marshmallow this phone have 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor powerful CPU and 8 GB built-in ROM and 2GB RAM. This flash file is a scatter text based so if you want to flash that type of flash files you must have to install SP Flash tool on your PC and also MTK all in one driver then you can flash this phone or if you have mobile repairing shop then you can used other flashing tool like Volcano box Inferno tool or Infinity CM2 for safe and perfect flashing. On this post, we share QMOBILE ENERGY X2 official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well.
Firmware and device Info:
Device Name: QMOBILE ENERGY X2
Device Name: QMOBILE ENERGY X2
File Name: GQMOBILE_ENERGY_X2_MT6580_Android_6.0
File size:1.48 GB
Reginal Code: Globel
Check the firmware received air method (OTA)
On your Samsung S5 SM- G-900H that method (OTA) you don't need to download the full firmware from our download link you can check the update for your phone firmware automatically without any other requirements only connect your phone wifi and go to setting and then >About> then tip on software update if your phone have any updates you will find here if you smartphone has any firmware updates for here you can get latest updates after click on start downloading update when download compared you have to click on install and your phone will reboot and start updating.
Why you need to flash your phone!
When you flash or hard reset your smartphone or another android device it removes all the case of our phone and makes it fresh. Besides, while browsing the internet, or share data via wifi or Bluetooth our phone can be get affected by malware. When you flash your device, during the flashing all the old data will be removed and the malware from your device also removed. There are some apps you have sometimes installed from unauthorized sites or clicking on adds while doing something online on free apps then it will be difficult to uninstall from your device. These apps also decrease the space of your phone memory. In this case, you need to flash your device. Many software on a mobile phone has the expiration date. Every year the company brings the update of the mobile software. So, it is essential to update the software to keep the phone alive and up to date most of the mobile phone brands give updates of there smart devices to look like a new one. Thus flashing makes your phone life extended. It also increases the battery timing.
- if your phone did not work properly and showing errors during doing something like gaming or chatting its showing errors like that (android system has stopped, Google has stopped working or any game which you love to play the playing that game your phones says XYZ has stopped) in that type of cases, first of all, try to make a soft reset your phone form setting after soft reset your phone will start working.
- After soft resetting, your phone still showing errors then make a hard reset your phone will be OK.
- At last, after soft and hard reset you are getting the same problem then you have to flash your phone with the latest version of firmware of your smartphone then your phone will start normally and work fine.
Before starting the official update of your phone you must have to >
- full backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, pics, and videos after updating all of your data will be loose.
- Make sure that your phone is charged up to 50%
- MTK USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- Flash Tool must install on your PC.
- The correct firmware of your model must be download.
How to flash QMOBILE ENERGY X2 with SP Flash Tool?
- Download flash file form giving a link at the end of the page.
- Unzip on any driver on your PC.
- Open SP Flash file.
- Click on scatter loading and select MT6735_Android_scatter_emmc text.
- Select download only from the drop and down menu.
- Then click on Download never click on format all and download phone IMEI will be loose.
- Power off your phone and connect USB cable.
- Wait until flashing don and your phone reboot.
- Your phone is ready to use.
That firmware update is only for only for QMOBILE ENERGY X2 don't try to install that firmware on other models of QMobile Android devices that can destroy your phone first try to make full reset your phone will start normally after resting if your phone did not work will then make full flash then your phone will work well.
Might Also Like:
Download QMOBILE ENERGY X2 Firmware
Post a Comment