Samsung Galaxy J2 PRO SM-J210F Android version 6.0.1 for South Asia direct download link on google drive.
Download official flash file for Samsung flash tool (Odin) or any other Samsung mobile flashing tool like Z3X tool or NS Pro or any Samsung flashing tool which you have you can flash your Samsung Note 8 with an official firmware update.This is official firmware form Samsung Odin flash file if your phone did not work properly or any other problem or you want to change language file on your phone then you can flash this file easily without the help of any other flash device just use Odin and Samsung USB driver flash your phone at home.
Before updating your Samsung Samsung Galaxy J2 PRO SM-J210F at home with Odin you must have to install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC for downloading USB drivers click on the Link 1 Link 2 and install on your PC then follow the next para.
Check the firmware received air method (OTA)
That method (OTA) you don't need to download full firmware from our download link you can check the update for your phone firmware automatically without any other requirements only connect your phone wifi and go to setting and then >About> then tip on software update if your phone have any update you will find here.
Before starting official update of your phone, you must have to >
- full backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, pics, and videos after updating all of your data will be lost.
- Make sure that your phone is charged up to 50%
- SAMSUNG USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- Odin must install on your PC.
- The correct firmware of your model must be download.
- Download file form official Rapid Gator Mirror or given a link on google drive.
- After download zip file extracts it:
- Open Odin3v1.87 or the latest version of Odin or any professional flashing tool like Z3X BOX or NSPRO.
- Then select one from all the files where you extract the zip file.
- Then without clicking anywhere just on start or flash button and wait until done.
- The important request does not flash if you are new in flashing.
- If you want to do that the check you mobile battery charge up to 50%.
- If you did,t install Samsung USB Drivers then Click here
- Put your phone in to download mode by holding vol down+power+menu
- When phone connected to PC on Odin ID: COM will show com port.
- Then without clicking anywhere just click on start button.
- After flash don phone will be restart automatically.
That firmware update is only for Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy J2 PRO SM-J210F don't try to install that firmware on other models of Samsung Android devices that can be destroying your phone.