Samsung Galaxy S1 GT-I9000 Firmware Android version 2.3.6 for India direct download link on Mediafire.Download official flash file for Samsung flash tool (Odin) or any other Samsung mobile flashing tool like Z3X tool or NS Pro or any Samsung flashing tool which you have you can flash your Samsung Galaxy S1 with an official firmware update.
This is official firmware form Samsung Odin flash file if your phone did not work properly or any other problem or you want to change language file on your phone then you can flash this file easily without the help of any other flash device just use Odin and Samsung USB driver flash your phone at home.
Before updating your Samsung Galaxy S1 GT-I9000 Firmware at home with Odin you must have to install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC for downloading USB drivers click on the Link 1 Link 2 and install on your PC then follow the next para.
Check the firmware received air method (OTA)
That method (OTA) you don't need to download full firmware from our download link you can check the update for your phone firmware automatically without any other requirements only connect your phone wifi and go to setting and then >About> then tip on software update if your phone have any update you will find here.
Why you need to flash your phone!
When you flash or hard reset your smartphone or another android device it removes all the case of our phone and makes it fresh. Besides, while browsing the internet, or share data via wifi or Bluetooth our phone can be get affected by malware. When you flash your device, during the flashing all the old data will be removed and the malware from your device also removed. There are some apps you have sometimes installed from unauthorized sites or clicking on adds while doing something online on free apps then it will be difficult to uninstall from your device. These apps also decrease the space of your phone memory. In this case, you need to flash your device. Many software on a mobile phone has the expiration date. Every year the company brings the update of the mobile software. So, it is essential to update the software to keep the phone alive and up to date most of the mobile phone brands give updates of there smart devices to look like a new one. Thus flashing makes your phone life extended. It also increases the battery timing.
- if your phone did not work properly and showing errors during doing something like gaming or chatting its showing errors like that (android system has stopped, Google has stopped working or any game which you love to play during the playing that game your phones says XYZ has stopped) in that type of cases first of all try to make a soft reset your phone form setting after soft reset your phone will start working.
- After soft resetting, your phone still showing errors then make a hard reset your phone will be OK.
- At last, after soft and hard reset you are getting the same problem then you have to flash your phone with the latest version of firmware of your smartphone then your phone will start normally and work fine.
Before starting the official update of your phone, you must have to >
- full backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, pics, and videos after updating all of your data will be lost.
- Make sure that your phone is charged up to 50%
- SAMSUNG USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- Odin must install on your PC.
- The correct firmware of your model must be download.
- If you did,t have Samsung USB Drivers then Click here
- When phone connected to PC on Odin ID: COM will show com port.
- Then without clicking anywhere just click on start button.
- After flash don phone will be restart automatically.
That firmware update is only for Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy S1 GT-I9000 Firmware don't try to install that firmware on other models of Samsung Android devices that can be destroying your phone.
Download GT-I9000 Stock ROM Firmware ROM (Flash File)