Qmobile is one of the leading mobile phone brands in Pakistan making powerful smartphones and feature at low price. Qmobile i7i Pro is SPD based phone having SC-7731 CPU and latest Android version 5.1 this phone have 1.3 GHz processor powerful CPU and 8 GB built-in ROM and 2GB RAM.This flash file is a PACt based so if you want to flash that type of flash files you must have to install SPD Flash tool on you PC and also SPD all in one drivers then you can flash this phone or if you have mobile repairing shop then you can used other flashing tool like Volcano box Inferno tool or Infinity CM2 for safe and perfect flashing.On this post, we share Qmobile i6 Metal One official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well.
Why you need to flash your phone!
When you flash or hard reset your smartphone or another android device it removes all the case of our phone and makes it fresh. Besides, while browsing the internet, or share data via wifi or Bluetooth our phone can be get affected by malware. When you flash your device, during the flashing all the old data will be removed and the malware from your device also removed. There are some apps you have sometimes installed from unauthorized sites or clicking on adds while doing something online on free apps then it will be difficult to uninstall from your device. These apps also decrease the space of your phone memory. In this case, you need to flash your device. Many software on a mobile phone has the expiration date. Every year the company brings the update of the mobile software. So, it is essential to update the software to keep the phone alive and up to date most of the mobile phone brands give updates of there smart devices to look like a new one. Thus flashing makes your phone life extended. It also increases the battery timing.
- if your phone did not work properly and showing errors during doing something like gaming or chatting its showing errors like that (android system has stopped, Google has stopped working or any game which you love to play during the playing that game your phones says XYZ has stopped) in that type of cases first of all try to make a soft reset your phone form setting after soft reset your phone will start working.
- After soft resetting, your phone still showing errors then make a hard reset your phone will be OK.
- At last, after soft and hard reset you are getting the same problem then you have to flash your phone with the latest version of firmware of your smartphone then your phone will start normally and work fine.
Before starting the official update of your phone, you must have to >
- full backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, pics, and videos after updating all of your data will be lost.
- Make sure that your phone is charged up to 50%
- SPD USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- Flash Tool must install on your PC.
- The correct firmware of your model must be download.
- Chick firmware version of the battery and install that firmware.
- Download flash file form giving a link at the end of the page.
- Unzip on any driver on your PC.
- Open SPD Flash Tool(Research Download).
- Click on load package and select PAC flash file.
- Select download button.
- Power off your phone and connect USB cable holding both of Vol keys.
- Wait until flashing don and your phone reboot.
- Your phone is ready to use
That firmware update is only for only for Qmobile i7i Pro don't try to install that firmware on other models of QMobile Android devices that can destroy your phone.
Download Qmobile i7i Pro FirmwareDownload Link 2