Alcatel is one of the leading mobile phone brands in the world making powerful smartphones and feature at a low price. Alcatel One Touch Idol X Plus (6040D) is MTK based phone having MT6592 CPU and latest Android version 4.4.2. This phone has Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A7 processor powerful CPU and 16GB built-in ROM and 2GB RAM. This flash file is a scatter txt based so if you want to flash that type of flash files you must have to install SP Flash tool on your PC and also MTK all in one driver then you can flash this phone or if you have mobile repairing shop then you can used other flashing tool like Volcano box Inferno tool or Infinity CM2 for safe and perfect flashing.On this post, we share Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well.
Firmware and device Info:
Device Name: Alcatel One Touch Idol X Plus (6040D)
Reginal Code: Globel
Android OS: 4.4.2
CPU: MediaTek MT6592
CPU: MediaTek MT6592
Why you need to flash your phone!
- if your phone did not work properly and showing errors during doing something like gaming or chatting its showing errors like that (android system has stopped, Google has stopped working or any game which you love to play during the playing that game your phones says XYZ has stopped) in that type of cases first of all try to make a soft reset your phone form setting after soft reset your phone will start working.
- After soft resetting, your phone still showing errors then make a hard reset your phone will be OK.
- At last, after soft and hard reset you are getting the same problem then you have to full flash your phone with the latest version of firmware of your smartphone then your phone will start normally and work fine.
The following Problems will be solved by this Firmware
- Restarting your phone after logo appearing
- Sudden auto restart ( ON-Off ).
- blinking LCD.
- Unwanted Monkey/ Sexy virus.
- The speed of your phone go down and low performance of Ram.
- The phone storage full problem.
- File missing problems.
- Wrong text box ” unfortunately Android has been stopped”.
- Update your phone with the latest version of Android OS
- Battery performance will be improved after updating
Before starting the official update of your phone you must have to >
- full backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, pics, and videos after updating all of your data will be lost.
- Make sure that your phone is charged up to 50%
- Samsung USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- Odin Flash Tool must install on your PC.
- The correct firmware of your model must be download.
How to flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X Plus (6040D) with SP Flash Tool?
- Download flash file form giving a link at the end of the page.
- Unzip on any driver on your PC.
- Open SP Flash file.
- Click on scatter loading and select MT6592_Android_scatter_emmc tex.
- Select download only from the drop and down menu.
- Then click on Download never click on format all and download phone IMEI will be lost.
- Power off your phone and connect USB cable.
- Wait until flashing don and your phone reboot.
- Your phone is ready to use.
That firmware update is only for only for Alcatel One Touch Idol X Plus (6040D) don't try to install that firmware on other models of Alcatel Android devices that can destroy your phone.
Post a Comment