Lenovo is one of the leading mobile phone brands in The World making powerful smartphones and feature at a low price. Lenovo K9 Lite is MTK based phone having MT6765 CPU and latest Android version 8.1 this phone has 1.3 GHz Octa Core processor powerful CPU and 32GB built-in ROM and 3 GB RAM. This flash file is a scatter txt based so if you want to flash that type of flash files you must have to install SP Flash tool on your PC and also MTK all in one driver then you can flash this phone or if you have a mobile repairing shop then you can use other flashing tools like Volcano box Inferno tool or Infinity CM2 for safe and perfect flashing.
Lenovo K9 Lite official Flash file latest android version 8.1 for any MTK Flashing Tool or box we are going to share with you we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well you can download that firmware and install with the help any MTK flashing tool or box without any fair.
Firmware and device info:
Device Name: Lenovo K9 Lite
File Name: Lenovo_K9_Lite_MT6765_20180725_8.1.0.
Reginal Code: Ind
Android version: 8.1
Why you need to flash your phone!
When you flash or hard reset your smartphone or another android device it removes all the case of our phone and makes it fresh. Besides, while browsing the internet, or share data via wifi or Bluetooth our phone can be get affected by malware. When you flash your device, during the flashing all the old data will be removed and the malware from your device also removed. There are some apps you have sometimes installed from unauthorized sites or clicking on adds while doing something online on free apps then it will be difficult to uninstall from your device. These apps also decrease the space of your phone memory. In this case, you need to flash your device. Many software on a mobile phone has the expiration date. Every year the company brings the update of the mobile software. So, it is essential to update the software to keep the phone alive and up to date most of the mobile phone brands give updates of there smart devices to look like a new one. Thus flashing makes your phone life extended. It also increases the battery timing.
- if your phone did not work properly and showing errors during doing something like gaming or chatting its showing errors like that (android system has stopped, Google has stopped working or any game which you love to play during the playing that game your phones says XYZ has stopped) in that type of cases first of all try to make a soft reset your phone form setting after soft reset your phone will start working.
- After soft resetting, your phone still showing errors then make a hard reset your phone will be OK.
- At last, after soft and hard reset you are getting the same problem then you have to flash your phone with the latest version of firmware of your smartphone then your phone will start normally and work fine.
Before starting the official update of your phone you must have to >
- full backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, pics, and videos after updating all of your data will be lost.
- Make sure that your phone is charged up to 50%
- MTK USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- SP Flash Tool must install on your PC.
- The correct firmware of your model must be download.
How to flash Lenovo K9 Lite with SP Flash Tool?
- Download flash file form giving a link at the end of the page.
- Unzip on any driver on your PC.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on SP FLASH Tool Exe
- Select download only from the drop and down menu.
- Select scatter flash file.
- Then click on Download never click on format all and download phone IMEI will be lost.
- Power off your phone and connect USB cable.
- Wait until flashing don and your phone reboot.
- Your phone is ready to use.
Warning!That firmware update is only for only for Lenovo K9 Lite doesn't try to install that firmware on other models of QMobile Android devices that can destroy your phone.