As we Know Infinity-Box is one of the best flashing tools of all kinds of features and smartphones. Today we are singing to share with you the latest version of CM2 SPD Tool SP2 v2.14 which is relesed few day ago.The latest version of CM2 has the full support of read-write or format unlock most of the mobile brands of the world.
he team of Infinity box has update SP9832E android 10 flashing support and checksum verify has to rebuild In the rare case of discrete DRAM may require change EMI once for some specific devices After device learning ( via HW report feature ) it will be stored in SW Database and used automatically at every service/flash/repair operation in this version Not need to seek compatible preloader files for new/not existing FW's devices, spend time to brute-force and etc. Just connect and work what do you want to do.
We always give a suggestion for our readers to avoid cracks if you're a profiterole software or hardware engineer and have a shop then do not use a crack version of the flashing tool always use the original flashing tool.
What,s New models and features no SP2 Latest Version 2.14 version?
- Changed : FlashCore protocol updated
- NewSOC: UniSOC Tiger T61x series support
- NewSOC: UniSOC UIS7862 (Car HeadUnits SoC) series support
- NewSOC: SC7731E Android 10 / FastProto supported
- NewSOC: SC9832E Android 10 / FastProto supported
- Changed : Protocol updated
- Changed : NVM manager updated
- Changed : FastFlash protocol updated ( SC7731E, SC9832E supported )
- Firmware reader
- Changed : Android 10 specific changes
- Changed : Initial Tiger and NaT devices support
- Changed : UltraRead protocol updated ( SC7731E, SC9832E supported under 0S loaders now )
- NewFeature: Security Repair allow change PSN1/PSN2
- - In newer devices PSN1/2 damage may lead to bootlop, ota and other issues
- - In newer devices PSN1/2 used as bootloader token
- Changed : Identify : Correct MEMORY and RAM size reading for Android 10 devices
- Changed : Identify : Read PSN1 and PSN1
- Changed : Identify : SC9832E and SC7731E can be used to verify eMMC ReadOnly state (0S loader mode)
- Changed : Repair : Identify signed devices during repair
- Changed : NVM : Read and Write operations revised
- Changed : UserData dump feature updated ( Legacy line fixes )
- Changed : SC9863 support updated
- Changed : SC9832 support updated
- Changed : PermLock fix ( processed in automatic mode, fix issue with possible PermLock after first unlock try )
- NewFeature: Error codes explanation and hints
- NewFeature: Damaged devices ( security destroyed ) detection
- NewFeature: Damaged devices ( permLock ) detection
- Model DB
- Changed : New generic loaders included for SC7731E with Android 10 ( 0S type )
- Changed : New generic loaders included for SC7792E with Android 10 ( 0S type )
- Changed : New generic loaders included for Tiger T61x
- Changed : New generic loaders included for UIS7862
- Changed : ZTE, Itel and others line loaders updated to support faster operatons amd more HW variants
- Changed : GUI settings now stored and load select style, settings and other at next run
- Changed : Lot of different changes and fixes..
Post a Comment